The other night I dreamed that I had died and gone to Heaven. At the Pearly Gates I was met by Saint Peter who told me if I wanted to enter the gates of Heaven I must climb that ladder one rung at a time. On each rung I must write a sin that I committed during my life while on earth.
He then gave me a piece of chalk. I started, writing, climbing, writing, climbing …. hanging on with one hand and writing with the other – a difficult task for someone who does not like heights.
All of a sudden, something was crushing the fingers of my holding hand. I looked up, and there, much to my amazement was my boss coming down the ladder for more chalk.
- clean funny jokes – Watch The Wall
- short jokes
- hilarious jokes – The Secret of Women
- Sports Jokes – Baseball Players Stay Cool
- Relationship Jokes – Not so fast!
- jokes for kids – Cat Family Joke
- clean jokes – Talking Parrot Animal Jokes
- short funny jokes
- really funny jokes – old farmers joke
- Computer Users Joke